To give expert care, support and education to people with terminal illness, their families, friends and professional carers to maximise the quality of life for every dying person in the London boroughs of Greenwich and Bexley.
We are a local charity dedicated to providing free, high-quality, compassionate care and support for people with all terminal illnesses, their families, and their carers in the London Boroughs of Royal Greenwich and Bexley. We care for over 2,500 people each year at home, in care homes, in our Hospice beds, in our Day Hospice and Hospice-based clinics, and in hospital.
We believe that our staff and volunteers should be:
- Collaborative – working together for the best outcomes
- Supportive – support each other and all those we care for
- Respectful – respect individual needs irrespective of age, race, religion, sexuality
- Professional – maintain professionalism at all times
- Compassionate – show compassion to everyone we come into contact with
- Caring – ensure we care for everyone we come into contact with either clinically or emotionally
- Highest Quality – aim for the highest quality we can achieve with the resources we have