We hold events throughout the year to enable us to raise the funds needed to provide our care, free of charge. Here are some of the ways you can support the Hospice:
- take part in a sponsored event eg Colour Run, Mini Marathon, Big Bike Ride, Moonlit Walk or Santa Dash
- get together with family, friends or work colleagues to host a Great Big Community Cuppa
- run your own stall at our Coffee Mornings or Teddy Bears’ Picnic
- get a team together and join one of our Quiz Nights
- sign up for one of our Challenge Events - either on your own or as part of a group.
With so many events, we always need plenty of volunteers to help set up, marshal, support, clear away distribute publicity material, and more! If you'd like to know more about volunteering to help at one, or more, of our events, please get in touch with the fundraising team on 020 8319 9230 or firstname.lastname@example.org.