Thanks to Greenwich Market, the Hospice will once again be running our Grotto and raising much needed income for our special care. By supporting our Grotto, you will be giving families, needing hospice care this Christmas, a special gift of time with their loved ones. You will be helping them to make beautiful memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you so much.
Your child will experience a magical meeting with Santa where they can tell him their Christmas wishes and receive a lovely gift.
We are incredibly proud that our hospice Grottos are diverse and inclusive spaces which reflect the communities they serve. This means the Grotto team will be from all backgrounds and communities.
Our Greenwich Market Grotto is kindly sponsored by
- Each booking allows 5 minutes per child to spend with Santa and includes a ticket for one adult.
- If you are booking for more than one child, try and book consecutive time slots
- Additional adult tickets can be purchased at £3 each.
- Your Grotto booking is non-transferable and non-refundable
- Once you’ve purchased your tickets, please keep an eye on your inbox for email updates!
- Be aware of people offering Grotto tickets on social media – they are likely to be a scam. We strongly advise that you do not purchase tickets from anyone you do not know.
Also check out dates at Danson House Grotto too!