We had a great time in Greenwich Park on Sunday 19 September, but don't worry if you missed out we are still taking bookings for our Virtual Hospice Mini Marathon!
You and your children could run 2.62 miles together at a date and location that is convenient for you.
We hope you can take part in your own Virtual Mini Marathon!
You and your children can run, walk or jog the equivalent of 2.62 miles around your local area to complete your own Virtual Mini Marathon challenge! This is a great way to get all the family moving together.
Our interactive platform will allow you to track mileage and once you hit 2.62 miles and a £50 fundraising target we will post you a Hospice Virtual Mini Marathon medal to show off with pride!
Why not have some fun and get creative?
- Guess how many laps of the living room, bedroom, or garden it will take to complete the 2.62 miles? The winner gets a prize; the loser does an extra lap!
- Get some healthy competition going between the kids and adults – who can complete their Virtual Mini Marathon first?
- Get the kids to dress up as their favourite superhero character whilst they are doing their challenge.
If you’d like to enter as a virtual runner, please click here
- A limited supply of Mini Marathon T-shirts are available for £5.50 to purchase. T-shirts will be posted along with your medal / certificate. If you’d like your T-shirt now we can post out, we will ask you to cover the £2.90 postage costs.
- Email your Virtual Mini Marathon Activity Tracker; share a photo of your family doing your 2.62 mile Virtual Mini Marathon or a screenshot of your Fitness App to the Hospice Facebook, Twitter, Instagram