We have teamed up with Santa this Christmas to bring you a fun-filled fundraising event, but just like the big man, we can’t take on the festive season alone!
Help your local hospice to give a gift that matters to our patients this Christmas.
We need reindeer recruits to get active this December and take part in our Rudolph Run for nurseries and primary schools!
Children can walk around your playground, run laps during PE or be encouraged to walk to school on the day of your Rudolph Run; the choice is yours! Just as long as you have some fun and get into the spirit of the festive season.
Interested? Great! All you need to do is set the date and decide what your school or nursery will be doing and we will do the rest!
We will provide you with:
- Reindeer nose and antlers for every child taking part
- Sponsorship forms – minimum £1 per child (*Please don’t be put off by the minimum sponsorship amount – if you need to discuss an alternative amount please just get in touch with us at email@example.com)
- A thank you certificate for your school
- One free Santa suit for a member of your team to wear as they round up your herd of reindeers during the event (while supplies last)
- A special school assembly – we would love to visit your school to speak to the children about the difference their support will make to their local hospice this Christmas
- A large cheque presentation with the children after your event
So what are you waiting for? Register now and get ready for some Rudolph fun this Christmas!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today or give us a call on 020 8319 9230
Your Rudolph Run packs, which will include antlers and noses for each child and sponsorship forms, will be delivered two weeks before your Rudolph Run date
We will need at least three weeks notice so that Santa’s Hospice helpers can get the packs ready and delivered in time for your Rudolph Run.